BRIEF INTRODUCTION TO NIGERIA RECHARGE AND GET PAID (RAGP)
Recharge and get paid Ltd is a limited liability company incorporated by the CAC in August 2015 and licensed by the NCC on 22nd March 2016 to carry out telecommunications business in Nigeria. Recharge and get paid Ltd has also obtained the distributorship licence of all the Four major GSM network providers in Nigeria to distribute their recharge card digitally. As the name implies, it means when You recharge your own phone, You will be paid a cash discount.
RAGP Mission Statement
“To create wealth for the people, through our superb products & unique compensation plan, create employment….”
Explanation of RAGP mission statement
– to create wealth for the people. Who are these people? It’s simply the 140million Nigerians who are actively using GSM; recharging their phones and subscribing for data since 2001 without cash discount or any form of a cash reward.
– RAGP superb products. Our product is recharge card, which almost everyone uses.
– unique compensation plan: for those who can do the networking aspect, which is not compulsory anyway, RAGP has the best compensation plan in Nigeria now.
– Creating employment: so many jobless graduates have found work doing RAGP business.
Huge Market potential of recharge card in Nigeria
Nigeria has close to 140M active GSM users, more than 100M out of this are connected to the internet. These 140M people contribute close to ₦100bn daily through airtime and data subscription. I bought MTN Lumos inverter recently and discovered that one has to use MTN recharge card for a subscription to get electric power 24/7. Half of this ₦100bn go to airtime vendors. This is what the banks saw and started selling recharge card through VTU.
Why You shouldn’t recharge from your bank account
Many people erroneously believe that their banks don’t charge them extra amount when they recharge directly from their account. Let me ask You these following questions:
1. Do You receive SMS alert after recharging, and how many?
2. Even if the SMS alert charges are not debited immediately, do You ever receive SMS debit alert any other time within the month?
Banks will also earn 5% from your network provider, this money could be yours if you are a distributor through RAGP.
Basic benefits of an investor in RAGP
1. Registration bonus: 20% when You register in any of the below packages.
2. Power of attorney to refer other people to also get their VTU from RAGP. YOU can use this power or decline
3. Distributorship licence to distribute the recharge cards of all the GSM network providers in Nigeria.
4. Recharging directly from your network provider.
5. Commission from your personal recharges
6. Commission when You transfer/sell recharge card to anyone
7. 10% cash discount on data subscription
8. Cheaper cable TV subscription.
9. VTU bonus 10% You can only use this for calls. It’s not cash
Note: one doesn’t have to refer anyone to get these benefits.
Additional benefits for active partners
10. Direct referral bonus: 20%
11. Indirect referral bonus: 10%
12. Daily dividend: You will be earning from the recharge & data subscription of your direct and indirect down lines for life.
13. Leadership bonus: N100,000 monthly. Must be at least a Platinum before You qualify
a. Free travel to Dubai or ₦500,000 in lieu. You must be a Platinum before You qualify
b. Free tear rubber car or ₦2,000,000 in lieu. You must be a Platinum before You qualify.
c. House fund of ₦3,000,000. You must be a Platinum before You qualify.
d. Villa award of ₦4,000,000. You must be executive platinum before You qualify.
e. A gratuity of ₦6,000,000. You must be executive platinum before You qualify.
Note: You need to refer someone to get these additional benefits.
Note: active partners are those who create awareness about RAGP telecommunications business to family & friends and dissuade them from recharging through their account or buying paper recharge. Networking is the 21st-century business MTN is using networking to sell their Lumos electricity now. When people go to buy Lumos, MTN will tell them what to benefit when they refer other people to come and buy Lumos too. I just like referring people
How to become a member: To become a partner, follow this link for details.
You can watch this YouTube video for more information.