Introduction To South Africa Recharge And Get Paid
Recharge And Get Paid (RAGP) has been successfully registered and approved to take off in South Africa.
Recharge And Get Paid South Africa Limited is a Telecommunication’s products distribution company structured in the form of a Multi-Level Marketing company. It is duly registered by the appropriate authorities and has obtained a license from MTN, CellC, Vodacom, Telkom and DSTV to distribute their services and subscriptions. Electricity bills payment will be introduced later.
RAGP has Automated Selling Technology. Our goal is to build a community of airtime & data users. This is bigger than Oil & Gas and Gold.
Look at the Big Market. 👉 RAGP’S target is 70 million Users out of this population👇👇👇
South Africa’s population 2019 59.31 million, with 32.6 million internet users and 21.28 million Facebook users (source). There are 103 million connected mobile devices representing 176% of the population. This implies that some people have more than one mobile device subscription.
Do you know what this means for Telecom business? Don’t be a WATCHMAN and allow Banks, Quickteller etc. to be the only Organizations tapping into this Trillion-dollar industry.
This figure (source) shows the size and value of the market for smart home devices in 2019 in US Dollars. There is a very huge potential in the telecoms sector.
How Do I Get On Board?
There are 2 different categories and 5 different registration packages.
BASIC does not earn with the Incentives, only PREMIUM earns the incentives
AT THE LEVEL OF PREMIUM
DIAMOND earns half of the incentive while PLATINUM earns it in FULL
HERE COMES ALL THE PACKAGES
You will earn back 20% of your registration fee, that is R100 instantly plus 40PV. And earn up to 5th Level deep of your downlines.
You will earn back 20% of your registration fee, that is R200 instantly, plus 80PV. And earn up to 6th Level deep of your downlines.
You will earn back 20% of YOUR registration fee, that is R400 instantly, plus 160PV. And earn up to 7th Level deep of your downlines.
You will earn back 20% of your registration fee, that is R600 instantly, plus 240PV. And earn up to 10th Level deep of your downlines.
You will earn back 20% of your fee, that is R1000 instantly, plus 400PV. And earn up to 15th Level deep of your downlines.
PLS PICK UP ANY PACKAGE. Join our team to say NO to Banks’ exploitation AND MORE IMPORTANTLY, BECOME FINANCIALLY FREE. Below is a screenshot of the dashboard showing a newly registered account of Bronze Package (R500). You can see the DRC of R100 and Point Value PV of 40.
Breakdown of The RAGP Earnings
- SIGN UP COMMISSION (SUC) 20%: You earn 20% of your own personal Sign-up fee.
Example: Your Activation fee is R5,000. SUC is 20% of that R5,000 = R1,000.
- DIRECT REFERRAL COMMISSION (DRC) 20%: You earn 20% DRC for anyone you refer directly to RAGP irrespective of your own activation fee.
Example: You referred LEBO who registers & activates with R5,000. Your DRC is 20% of LEBO’S activation fee ie 20% of R5,000 = R1,000.
- INDIRECT REFERRAL COMMISSION (IRC) 10%-1%: Indirect downlines are people referred by your direct downlines up-to-the 10th level of your network. You earn 10%-1% IRC for anyone referred to RAGP by your downlines.
2ND LEVEL: 10%
3RD LEVEL: 5%
4TH LEVEL: 2.5%
5TH LEVEL: 1.25%
6TH-10TH LEVEL: 1%
You referred LEBO (You earn 20%)
LEBO referred LERATO (You earn 10%)
LERATO referred MPHO (You earn 5%)
MPHO referred JOHN (You earn 2.5%)
JOHN referred PETER (You earn 1.25%)
PETER referred AMANDA (You earn 1%)
AMANDA referred JOY (You earn 1%)
JOY referred CHRISTINA (You earn 1%)
CHRISTINA referred THANDO (You earn 1%)
THANDO referred LUCKY (You earn 1%)
👉 RAGP PAYS YOU A TOTAL OF 43.75% FOR YOUR HARD WORK AS A REFERRER…
- LEADERSHIP BONUS (LB): You earn LB based on your team’s total MONTHLY Point Value (PV) of all your partners or downlines and yours.
👉 To qualify you must be a platinum member with the cumulative PV of 10,000 PV to earn R5,000 in any given month.
- INCENTIVES: You qualify for incentives based on your team’s CUMULATIVE point value (PV) of all your partners or downlines and yours.
The distributor must attain the level of DIAMOND & PLATINUM MEMBER (which is the premium packages) before qualifying for any incentive. BASIC packages do not qualify for the incentives.
Qualifications are as follows below
INTERNATIONAL TRIP AWARD = (R25,000): Accumulated over time 25,000 PV from all registered members in your network and qualify for a Tourism / Vacation or Receive R25,000 cash
SMALL CAR AWARD = R100,000: Accumulate 60,000 PV over time from all registered members of your network ( TEAM) and qualify to receive a small car or R100, 000 cash from RAGP LTD
1ST HOUSE FUNDS = R150,000: Accumulate 100,000 PV from registered members of your Team over time and qualify for a 1st House Fund worth R150,000 cash.
2ND HOUSE FUNDS = R200,000: Accumulate 250,000 PV from registered members of your Team over time and qualify for a 2nd House Fund worth R200k cash.
FINAL HOUSE FUNDS = R300,000: Accumulate 500,000 PV from registered members of your Team over time and qualify for a final House Fund worth R300k cash.
NOTE: DIAMOND PACKAGE EARNS HALF OF THE QUALIFICATIONS WHILE PLATINUM EARNS IT IN FULL
YOUR 8 BENEFITS AS RECHARGE AND GET PAID MEMBER
- You earn 20% of your registration fee when you register. This can be called your welcome bonus.
- You earn 20% of the amount your downlines pay to join.
- You earn 10%—1% of the amount people pay to join your downlines.
- You own your personal online VTU SYSTEM shop from which you distribute telecom products.
- You earn residual income every second as other South Africa distribute airtime, Data and Cable subscriptions.
Please note 4 and 5 above apply when the services are being activated after the lockdown.
- You need just a smartphone with internet to operate this business
- You enjoy daily bank withdrawals in RAGP
- You are not pressured by Autoships, Targets, Leg balancing and Product movements
BECOME A PARTNER TODAY BECAUSE RAGP IS THE BEST OPPORTUNITY TO PAY YOUR BILLS & STILL CHILL
You can download a pdf copy of the presentation here, or view the slides below.