Who Should be a Member of RAGP?
This article seeks to answer the question of whether you should partner with Recharge And Get Paid or not. I will try to be as brief as possible. If you are a Nigerian, Liberian, Sierra Leonean or a Cameroonian and you use airtime, data, cable TV subscription, utility bills payment, then you should be a member of RAGP. The following are the reasons:
1. Each time you buy airtime, you are given 2% of the amount purchased
- Each time you buy airtime, you are given 2% of the amount purchased
- You get 10% of the cost of your data back immediately
- Each time you sell airtime to anyone around you, you also get 2%
- Each time you sell data you also get 10%
- If you refer your friends and they register, you get 20% of their registration amount instantly
- Each time they buy airtime, you get 0.35%
- Each time they buy data, you get paid 1%
- Each time they pay for Cable TV (DSTV, GOTV, Startimes) or PHCN bills, you get paid 40% of the service charge.
In summary, you will get some commission anytime you or your friends recharge their phones or pays for Utility bills. The following are country-specific websites where you can register. Nigeria, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Cameroon. Please kindly contact the person that shared the business opportunity with you for the referral ID to get registered. In case you arrived at this website on your own, either contact us via email@example.com or via our Facebook page