This article seeks to answer the question of whether you should partner with Recharge And Get Paid or not. I will try to be as brief as possible. If you are a Nigerian and you use airtime and data worth a least N1000 every month, then you should be a member of RAGP. The following are the reasons:
1. Each time you buy airtime, you are given 2% of the amount purchased
- Each time you buy airtime, you are given 2% of the amount purchased
- You get 10% of the cost of your data back immediately
- Each time you sell airtime to anyone around you, you also get 2%
- Each time you sell data you also get 10%
- If you refer your friends and they register, you get 20% of their registration amount instantly
- Each time they buy airtime, you get 0.35%
- Each time they buy data, you get paid 1%
- Each time they pay for Cable TV (DSTV, GOTV, Startimes) or PHCN bills, you get paid ₦10
You will never change your life until you change something you do daily. The secret of your success is found in your daily routine.
In summary, you will get some commission anytime you or your friends recharge their phones or pays for Utility bills.